The commercial aspect of the whole V.Group fleet’s drydocks is handled by Marcas Dry-Dock Commercial Team.
The Dry-dock department is a centre of support improving the competitiveness of shipyards in the interest of the owners. The department ensures the quality and excellence standards of each project.
The Dry-Dock team handles around 120 dry-dockings per year, all ship types, including the most challenging and rigorous projects complying with latest regulations.
Through a global established network and decades of experience in dry dock operations, Marcas Drydock will add value to your business:
- Expertise in drydocks from the high volume of projects and long standing experience
- Strong commercial relationship with First Class shipyards worldwide
- Frame Agreements in place with First Class shipyards
- Preferential yard tariffs, discounts and privileged payment terms
- Common Terms and Conditions negotiated with selected V.Group shipyards of reference
- Slot priority for extended periods of time
- Assistance and continual support with shipyards & clients
- Avoiding the need for yard agents to be involved
- Extensive yard rating database
If you need further information, please contact us via our form and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
"Very impressed with terms discussed with shipyards during the Tendering Processes for two of our tanker vessels"
Vice-President of a US Owner of 21 tankers
"Special thanks to Marcas to get our vessel in to dry dock. The speedy response was so impressive that we decided to award the job to Marcas"
General Manager of a Japanese Owner
"Marcas assisted us during the tendering processes of our vessels both in China and Turkey and obtained the best possible terms and discounts at our full satisfaction"
Vice-President of a US Owner of tankers and bulk-carriers
"Marcas is always assisting us in each tendering process for our managed vessels, to obtain best possible terms and to prepare and review all legal Documents of the Award"
Fleet Manager, V.Ships local Office